Always make more salad dressing than you’ll need. It takes no longer to mix a big batch, and it means tomorrow night’s salad will be ready in minutes. This recipe makes enough vinaigrette for three large salads.
SERVINGS: MAKES 1½ CUPS
• 1 small shallot, finely chopped
• ¾ cup olive oil
• ¼ cup Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
• 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
• ¼ teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
ACTIVE: 5 MINTOTAL: 5 MIN
• Combine first 6 ingredients in a small jar; season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper. Shake to blend.
• Do Ahead: Vinaigrette can be made 1 week ahead. Cover and chill. Shake before using.
• Recipe by Bon Appétit